Vitamin D has been a hot topic in the news recently. Americans aren’t getting enough vitamin D. In fact, recent research studies suggests that up to 80% of people in the U.S. have insufficient levels of this essential nutrient, which offers a multitude of health benefits. Why? Lack of sun exposure.
Vitamin D is considered the “sunshine vitamin” because it’s produced as sunlight touches your skin. Our busy workdays keep us indoors most of the time, preventing us from seeing much of the sun. And protective covering such as sunscreens and clothing inhibit vitamin D synthesis.
While modifying your diet is another way to up your vitamin D intake, most people don’t get enough vitamin D from diet alone. Are you getting enough?
Vita-D3™—Here Comes the Sun
Add some sunshine to your day—and your health! Vitamin D plays a major role in protecting your health and is vital for overall well-being. Boost your level of vitamin D with Shaklee Vita-D3™. Our vitamin D supplement contains 1,000 IU of high potency vitamin D3, the most potent form of vitamin D.
Studies show this essential nutrient helps:
- Support healthy heart function
- Promote immune system health
- Facilitate healthy cell development
- Maintain strong bones and teeth by increasing calcium absorption
Cutting Edge Nutrition Science
Shaklee Vita-D3™ is the culmination of recent scientific research, including two Shaklee industry-leading vitamin D studies. Supplemental vitamin D is clinically supported and proven to significantly raise blood levels of vitamin D.
Did you know?
– Vitamin D is present in certain fish and fortified foods such as cows milk, orange juice, and breakfast cereals. However, it is difficult to get adequate amounts of vitamin D through diet alone.
– Due to insufficient exposure to sunlight, people who live farther from the equator have a greater risk of having insufficient vitamin D levels than those who live near it.
– Even weak sunscreens (SPF 8) can inhibit vitamin D production by up to 95%.
– The older you are, the more vitamin D you need. With age, your body becomes less efficient in converting vitamin D to a form it can use.
– People with darker skin are more susceptible to having insufficient vitamin D levels.
Over 300 quality tests to guarantee purity, plus two Shaklee industry leading vitamin D studies. Gluten free. No artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners, or preservatives added.
100% Shaklee Guarantee
We stand behind each and every one of our products. The ingredients, purity, safety, and performance of all our Nutrition, Healthy Home, and Personal Care products are 100% guaranteed.
Click the image above for more information on this and
many more quality Shaklee products and supplements!