Women have unique health needs that vary with the changing years. During childbearing years, the focus is on proper nutrition in order to support a healthy pregnancy. Menopause and perimenopause require specific nutrients to offset declining hormonal levels and maintain normal chemical balances.
And post menopause presents the challenge of maintaining bone and cardiovascular health and energy levels. A solid foundation in nutrition can help ease the transitions in a woman’s life.
Whether it’s menstrual cycle issues, skin care concerns, stress, or osteoporosis, Shaklee provides powerful products to meet the specific needs of women at every stage of life.
Women 20 to 35
- Though women at this age may be healthy overall, they generally experience higher levels of stress compared to older women.
- During this demanding phase in life, getting the right nutrients and making sure that energy levels meet expectations are crucial.
- This is “the age of prevention” when it comes to skin care. Starting a good skin care regimen now is essential to helping reduce the appearance of fine lines down the road. Acne can still be a problem at this age, while too little sleep, too much alcohol, and smoking can dull skin.
- Don’t forget the sun protection. Too much sun now can set the stage for skin cancers for all types, including melanoma.
- Helps maintain sense of well being
- Helps form prostaglandins, potent substances that help regulate bodily processes like blood flow and arterial wall integrity
- Lifts away everyday stress
- Helps relax the body and mind
Women 35 to 50
- As women enter their 30s, they begin a slow ending process of their reproductive years, known as perimenopause and menopause. Since each woman is unique, the duration and intensity of menopausal symptoms varies.
- Scientific studies have shown that, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, consuming phytoestrogens (plant estrogens) may reduce the symptoms of menopause.
- These are also the decades when laugh lines and crow’s feet begin to appear along with a double chin. As skin-firming collagen and elastin begin to break down, skin starts to lose its firm, supple texture.
- Helps relieve common menopause symptoms such as mood swings, occasional sleepiness, and hot flashes
- Contains clinically proven black cohosh
- Provides phytoestrogens that help regulate hormonal balance
- Naturally low in fat, cholesterol free, with all essential amino acids
- Contains the most clinically supported, plant-based protein from non-GMO soy; these soy isoflavones help minimize hot flashes and promote breast health
Women 50 and Beyond
Maintaining strong bones, preserving healthy joints, and promoting heart health a major concerns. It’s important that the body is supplied with proper nutrients to help prevent osteoporosis and heart disease. At the same time, a woman’s skin has matured. Cell turnover now takes twice as long as at age 20, making skin look dull. Skin has become thinner and more prone to wrinkles and drooping, while years of sun exposure can make the skin tone uneven.
- Clinically proven absorption—helps reduce the risk of Osteoporosis
- With magnesium, vitamins D and K, manganese, zinc, and copper
- Helps build and maintain cushioning in joints
- Blends natural glucosamine and clinically proven cat’s claw extract
Click the image above for more information on this and
many more quality Shaklee products and supplements!