Your home should be the safest, healthiest, cleanest place in the whole world. There are some pretty easy things you can do to make your family safer and your home healthier.
And, as it turns out, what’s good for your home is good for the earth and everyone else on it, too. So let’s make our homes healthy. Let’s clean our hearts out. Let’s Get Clean.
Get the dirt.
Educate yourself about what you bring into your home at www.householdproducts.nlm.nih.gov
Have a “clean for all.”
Put on the gloves and get rid of the nasty stuff in your home. Responsibly, of course. Your local waste collection service has guidelines for proper household hazardous waste disposal, as well as collection sites for things like paint, batteries, and cleaners. Whatever you do, please don’t toss this stuff in the garbage.
Welcome healthy into your home.
Commit to carefully considering everything that crosses your doorstep. Here are some safe, healthy things Shaklee recommends to have in your home:
- Fresh air. Open your windows to reduce indoor air pollution.
- Essential oils. Use these instead of air fresheners.
- Plants. Besides being nice to look at, they can absorb harmful gases and help clean the air (try a Snake Plant!)
- Organic cotton bedding. Avoid standard bedding treated with chemicals.
- Floors made of recycled and renewable resources.
- Healthy paint. That new paint smell can be as nasty as it smells. Choose low VOC paint instead.
- Cleaners that are truly cleaner. Look for these clean credentials on Get Clean products: non-toxic, natural, biodegradable, concentrated, and hypoallergenic.
- Compact fluorescent lighting. They last a whole lot longer.
- Energy Star-rated appliances. Save money and energy.
- A low-flush toilet. Replace the largest user of water in your house. Ultra low flushers cut water use by one-fifth.
- Low-flow showerheads. Same pressure. Less water.
- Your flicker finger. Turn off lights and appliances when you’re not using them.
- Gray water system. Install one to recycle used household water for your lawn.
- Tankless water heater. Save money, energy, and space in the broom closet. Use it to store your new Get Clean Starter Kit.
Shaklee believes that health isn’t just about what you put in your body, it’s about everything around you. They bring you a full line of natural and nontoxic cleaning choices that are Safe for You, Your Home, and Your Planet® called Get Clean®.
- No harmful fumes or hazardous chemicals.
- Outperforms 20 national leading brands.
- You would spend $3400 for ready-to-use cleaners to get the same amount of clean found in the Get Clean Starter Kit!*
- Features Basic H2® Organic Super Cleaning Concentrate – just 1/4 tsp. makes 16oz. of all-purpose cleaner for only 3 cents.
- And when you purchase the Get Clean Starter Kit you also make a positive impact on the planet:
- Keep 108 pounds of packaging waste from landfills.
- Eliminate 248 pounds of greenhouse gas.
Make the earth healthier for all of us who call it home by using Shaklee products!
All Shaklee Products Are 100% GUARANTEED! Call us or email right now to order! (Ask how you can enjoy a 15-25% discount as a Shaklee Member.) Visit www.NewWaveProduct.com or click on the booklet below to order today!
Click the image above for more information on this and
many more quality Shaklee products and supplements!
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.